Smokefree DC is a citizen-based group whose goal is to promote smokefree environments in Washington, DC.

Even then I try to figure out who the hiring company is and

secranter u

canada goose store secranter 1 canada goose outlet location point submitted 9 days ago canada goose store

Canada Goose sale The problem is that with pentesting at many companies, there is no way to move up canada goose outlet seattle except canada goose outlet online reviews in another pentest level. Your title is Pentester? Now you can be Senior Pentester! Canada Goose sale

canada goose black friday sale Worst canada goose factory outlet vancouver yet, some companies give seniors shit entry level titles to make it seem like they can continue to grow, when internally canada goose outlet phone number that shit entry level title is sought after. In reality, they want to make you less attractive to competitors with canada goose jacket outlet a shit title. canada goose black friday sale

canada goose clearance sale In a medium to large company, there a lot of room for growth beyond Pentester, Senior Pentester, Lead Pentester, etc. And this growth makes you goose outlet canada better overall. Once you good enough at pentesting, it not a challenge anymore and it gets boring as fuck. canada goose clearance sale

canada goose store AttitudeAdjuster 1 point submitted 12 days ago canada goose store

buy canada goose jacket I in canada goose outlet a position where I settled in my job with no real desire to move imminently. I still like to peek out of my little hole every so often and see what my options are so my profile lists a salary minimum, and I get a few recruiters approach me a week on LinkedIn and they fall broadly into three categories; buy canada goose jacket

canada goose clearance Dear, from reading your canada goose coats uk profile I see that you have experience canada goose outlet washington dc in and I wonder if you be free for a chat about canada goose clearance

Canada Goose online These recruiters have not read your profile and have official canada goose outlet no intention of reading your profile, ever. They found you by keyword searches and are just spamming the world. They probably don even have an actual job and are just trying to get contacts or make calls to appease their bosses. Time wasters, they go straight onto the shitlist. Canada Goose online

canada goose Incidentally I got the first one of these that made canada goose jacket outlet sale me contemplate making a complaint to his agency yesterday from Goodman Masson in London. canada goose

Hi, I know you not currently actively looking, but I think you might be interested in.

canada goose coats This one has actually read your profile, at least in passing. canada goose clothing uk He hasn seen the salary requirement you put on your profile but he at least gone a step beyond canada goose outlet website legit search spam. These guys have a role in hand that may actually interest you, they happy to give you canada goose outlet factory a salary range for the role and answer any general questions. The majority of recruiters are in this category. canada goose coats

buy canada goose jacket cheap Hi, I found an awesome job with that might be of interest for someone with skills in, it canada goose outlet eu near to your current location and the salary is. I love to talk to you about this one. buy canada goose jacket cheap

cheap Canada Goose These recruiters have read and actually understood your profile, then they found a job that actually matches what you want. These guys are like gold dust and worth keeping in touch with if they check in every 6 months or so to see how you getting on. They also absurdly rare. cheap Canada Goose

canada goose black friday sale secranter 1 point submitted 11 days ago canada goose black friday sale

canada goose coats on sale These recruiters have read and actually understood your profile, then they found a job that actually matches what you want. These guys are like gold dust and worth keeping in canada goose jacket outlet toronto touch with if thecanadagooseoutlet they check in every 6 months or so to see how you getting canada goose outlet vancouver on. They also absurdly rare. canada goose coats on sale

canada goose clearance I just sort of met one, but she tried to force me to send a resume while I was on vacation lol. Didn even have access to a computer. And then she went away because I didn apply in canada goose outlet toronto location time, and didn respond when I got back. canada goose clearance

canada goose clearance The position is still open too. :) canada goose clearance

Canada Goose online fishsupreme 4 points submitted 12 days ago Canada Goose online

canadian goose jacket If they third party recruiters that is, not employed directly with the firm hiring yeah, it pretty typical. They mostly worthless and I ignore them unless the job they hiring for is a substantial step up for me. Even then I try to figure out who the hiring company is and contact them directly rather than working through a usually incompetent self interested middleman. canadian goose jacket

canada goose coats on sale If they first party recruiters doing this sort of thing, I email the company to complain about them. canada goose coats on sale

Canada Goose online phrozen_one 3 points submitted 11 days ago Canada Goose online

Canada Goose Outlet Sounds like shitty pentesters then. Running Nessus and popping a report canada goose jacket outlet store out isn a pentest. A real penetration tester has experience (usually several years) of setting up these systems so they are aware of how they operate normally, canada goose parka uk common misconfigurations, and common exploits against them. Canada Goose Outlet

cheap Canada Goose You paying a pentester to audit your network, tell you what wrong, and how to fix canada goose factory outlet it. How would anyone with two years canada goose outlet store uk of experience have the necessary knowledge to do so? cheap Canada Goose

Canada Goose sale secranter 8 points submitted 11 days ago Canada Goose sale

cheap Canada Goose You paying a pentester to audit your network, tell you what wrong, and how to fix it. How would anyone with two years of experience have the necessary knowledge to canada goose discount uk do so? cheap Canada Goose

Canada Goose online I bite. I have no problem with juniors attending a pentest with me. I give them tasks, and tell them what to look for, and all canada goose outlet online uk kinds of things. If they willing to learn, canada goose outlet official fine. But I not going to put juniors in a pentest by themselves. That awful Canada Goose online.